08.22.08

What a Guy.
I have not been feeling very well, at all. I have been getting sick, and when I'm not actually throwing up (sorry) I have what I call, waves of nausea. I've also been dizzy, tired, crampy.. bla bla bla. To sum it up, Miserable. Yes, I know it's well worth the misery. This morning after getting sick, and then taking a shower, I was completely wiped out. Eric (who tries to help in any way possible) offered to dry my hair, and I accepted.
He plugged in the dryer, and had me stand in front of the mirror in the bathroom. After thirty seconds I honestly felt like I couldn't stand a second longer. I didn't want to hurt Eric's feelings (hmmm?..), so I said to him...
"My dad used to blow dry my hair when I was a little girl, he always had me sit on the toilet while he did it." Right away Eric said, "oh, well do you want to sit down?"
"SURE... that sounds good." (phew!) As I sat down I looked out the window at the kids playing in our neighborhood, and pictured our little one out there in a few years.
I didn't even mind or mention the tugging on my scalp, or half the hair he ripped out of my head.

No comments: