11.18.08

Halfway There!
Well, I must say, "Happy Halfway to Me"! That's right, I am halfway through the pregnancy! 20 weeks down, 20 more to go! I am feeling good, eating a whole lot, and feeling the baby move ( a little, no big kicks yet!) I spent my halfway day with my two favorite guys. My dad met me at my house in the morning and we finished our Christmas shopping! We started the day going to different stores in White Marsh, then to the Avenue, and finally the mall. We were very successful with our purchases, and just like the movies, as were were skipping with joy out of the mall... it started to snow! Of course, my dad then serenaded me with, "Snow, Snow, Snow," one of our favorite songs from the movie White Christmas.
I took a much needed nap when I got home, and when I woke up Eric and I went out to dinner. My wonderful day ended with a relaxing pedicure from my husband! I guess there are some pluses to being pregnant!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks! And congrats to you on hitting the halfway mark! It was right around 19 weeks when I started feeling better, so halfway was a good time for me too. :) I think I did that gender predictor thing and it said a boy, so perhaps it is accurate! Have you done it? If so, what does it say? I guess you'll see if it's right in April!