11.25.08

4 Pound Gain.
I found out at the doctors today, I have gained 4 1/2 pounds in the last month! I am now up to 98lbs, and from here on out, I should gain a pound a week! After my weigh in, they took my blood pressure which is still looking good, and we got the results from our blood work, and everything came back normal. My mom came to the doctors with us today, so she got to hear the heartbeat, which is getting louder and faster each time. She was so excited!
I am happy to say, I have been feeling pretty good the last few weeks, and I have been feeling the baby move, a lot! It is so cool. Baby E usually moves when I have just finished eating (which is pretty often!), and he/she always moves at night, when I get into bed. The second trimester is a lot better than the first! Thank God.


No comments: