02.24.09

Graduation.
As of today, I am 34 weeks. My mom got Baby Esposito his/her crib a few weeks ago (thanks again mom!), and it came in last week, so my dad took me to pick it up this morning! As soon as we got back to the house, he helped Eric put it together, and now the room really feels like a nursery!!
I had a doctors appointment this afternoon, weight, blood pressure etc. are great, and I had some blood work done.
This evening Eric and I had our last Lamaze class. We went over all the stages of labor, our breathing techniques (which I'm sure will go out the window when I'm really in labor), and watched a video about caring for the little one, once he/she arrives. Overall, we really enjoyed our classes and got a lot out of them. I'm still very nervous about the delivery (possibly even more after all our classes) but at the same time, I can't wait for the baby to come out!

No comments: