08.02.10

A visit from the Cheese Heads.
We ended July and started August with a visit from Dennis, Katie and Hope. If I was asked to sum the week up in a few short words... hhmm, let's just say I couldn't. I can however, share some highlights. For starters, Lyla loved spending time with her cousin Hope. I must say, the Esposito boys made some sweet Esposito girls. Hope is the cutest little thing, smart, funny and a pleasure to be around. The girls were adorable together.
During the course of the week, Katie and I enjoyed pedicures and sangria together, Dennis taught Eric how to hit some golf balls and we all took a family trip to the Zoo.

And yes, I am the one responsible for making everyone stop to take these photo's... but deep down inside, I know they really loved it!










No comments: