02.01.13

I set a fun little goal for myself this year.  I decided that I would take one picture a day. I take a lot of pictures, but I have never tried to capture at least one a day

I know others who have done it- and at the end of the year are thrilled to have captured simple, everyday moments.

I am good about making sure I have pictures of our family- but I thought by forcing myself to get my camera out once a day, I would capture our real life.  The good, the bad, the boring, the silly. I can't wait to have a pile of 365 pictures at the end of the year!

In January I was successful! I believe it was day 8 that I almost forgot to take a pic.- so I quickly shot one of Lyla in bed. It's a little harder than I thought- but I've got one month down, eleven to go!

You can check out my pics. on the, 'a photo a day,' page. Enjoy!